The Creative Spark no 13
March 18, 2018
- This is how some of our days looked here at Elvis HQ this month during our workshops for ITV. We hit Lyme Regis seafront for a literal blue sky session. Walking, talking and thinking bigger. Creativity and wellbeing abounds.
- The Big Wave. Enough said.
- This is what the internet was designed for: What kind of squirrel are you? The Elvis team were predominantly Bob. Apart from Chris who was Arthur. We are trying not to spend too long analysing the Squirrel Science. But it's fun.
- Hugging is being pushed out of our lives. It is a tricky social boundary to define. Yet touch is what makes us feel human. Great read from the Guardian debating if a gentle touch could bring us closer to solving the loneliness epidemic.
- Don't fear criticism. Received from the right source and in the right tone it will undoubtedly be the thing that takes you from average to great. Embrace honesty. Honestly.
- Chris shines a light on how we all have fascinating stories to recount especially as we get older. Sharing those stories can bring gratitude and joy to narrator and listeners alike. Go find someone and ask them. What's Your Story?
Never trust a person who, when left alone in a room with a tea cosy, doesn't try it on Billy Connolly
Sign up for monthly sparks of creative inspiration
Make an enquiry
If you have a question or would like to request our services, please don't hesitate to get in touch and make an enquiry.